Sunday 21 March 2010

Today isn't a Kagayaki Day

TA-DAA Rikki is back! For those who wanna know about me really see my post i made bout myself HERE

Anyways I bring you todays School Kakumei Livestage. It was a nice livestage with ALL of Hey! Say! 7 performing Kagayaki Days then Hikaru pops up. He is now Hey! Say! 7 no longer Hey! Say! BEST??? Heheeh of course he was there he is on the show anyways.




If you would like to download the video you can go HERE!! Where you can dowload in both avi format and mp4 format for ipods XD

Anyways it's nice to see Hey! Say! 7 do many activities but I honestly would like more Hey! Say! JUMP or Hey! Say! BEST.
Oh and if anyone knows where i can download the Hey! Say! BEST Medley from one of January 2010 episodes that would be very helpful for me XD Just the medley I want not the whole episode XD
10K marathon comes past the main road of the little street I live on So can't go out. English wether sucks most time but it's getin better i guess.
Very short I know.

りっきでした!! (Rikki deshita=That was Rikki)
If anyone if willing to help me with japanese I would be sooo greatful.

Visit my Livejournal Account HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment