Sunday 28 March 2010

SMiLeS :D

Fistly todays School Kakumei livestage was Kayagaki Days again but only by Ryosuke, Chii and Hikaru not the other HS7 members. I was hoping they would sing Ganbaretsugo it's a better song than Kagayaki Days. I think this songs effect is starting to where off.



Nice wasn't it lots of happy smiling and cheerful dancing and laying on their back cuz as some know Hikaru is a relly good but lazy dancer. I don't know why it must be criticize Hikaru weekend. He seemed happy and CHII SUGOI!! Nice backflip of the stand thingy-ma- jigg. Ryosuke smily as usual I like smily.

It's SUNDAY and at most i've had 4 hours sleep. Which is bad for several reasons one being the stupid sun shines too much though my bedroom window and I can't even try for a nap and two I have school tomorrow. By tuesday I have to finish a quite a bit of homework as well -0.0!!!

Ill try and keep my smiles. OH OH OH Yesterday and today im working on gathering one pic of Hey! Say! JUMP members and drawing them in Manga/Anime style on 1 A4 piece of paper. So far i've done Yuto, Kota, Daiki, Chii, Takaki, Kei and Ryosuke. The main one is Ryosuke but his human to manga conversion was REALLY HARD! It's a hard task to begin with but once again i'll keep on SMiLiNg!


Bye Bye Rikki deshita !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment