Tuesday 23 March 2010

Squating to be a Regular!


I've been looking at all the videos I can find of Ryosuke Yamada(Hey! Say! JUMP) doing a backflip and when I found a School Kakumei live of Seishun Amigo I accidently pressed pause when Ryosuke, Chii and Hikaru do backflips. The screenshot I took ended up showing that Hikaru was half way through while Chii is nearly putting his arms back and flipping YET Ryosuke has only started and barely started.
(NOTE I missed the stroke on each side of the stroke sticking up on Hikaru's 光 kanji i forgot it. It's hard to write accurately with just a mouse touch pad on your laptop not an actual mouse.!)

Altough people have to admit Ryosuke can backflip within a small and long distance from his starting position and in recent interviews he claims to practice he acrobats more recently.!!

I know this is irrelevant but I wanted to talk about how I find it funny Hikaru started and Ryosuke has barely started. He completly looks like he's doing squats the way he is positioned!!

In other news it seems Hey! Say! JUMP are gonna be regular's on The Shounen Club which I find very AWSOME just plain AWSOME MATE!! on www.kamichan.com kamichan made a prediction and a good one at that, most likely not all Hey! Say! JUMP members will always be on more likely one or two alernating each month.

I just hope I can see as much Ryosuke as possible. All of NYC were at the recording of The Shounen Club and by all of NYC I mean Nakayama Yuma, Ryosuke and Chii. BUT YAY FOR MORE RYOSUKE. Heheh i'm biased what can u say!

Please visit my livejournal account HERE! and lok at what I post mainly fanfiction and I will update shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment