Wednesday 10 February 2010

Thinking

Hi Everybody!!
FIRST BLOG YAY - well anyway the reason i started this blog which will focus on recent news and stuff I think about Johnny & Associates my favorite industry in the world becuase of the BOYS!!
Mainly I will focus on Hey! Say! JUMP, KAT-TUN and NEWS. I made it clearly because alot of the time I have on weekends especially I am bored so... here is a little about me

Real Name:Chelsea
Alias/Nickname(s):Rikki, Cherri(A friend figured out by Chelsea becoming Cherishi or Cherushi then down to Cherri), Ryota and Kosuke
Age:14 Year Old
Gender:Female (I am a tomboy!!So i love boy stuff HATE dresses and skirts. pink!!)
Favorite Colours:White,Red,Blue,Green,Black,Silver!
Disliked Colours: PINK & YELLOW!!!!
Favorite Johnny's Debuted Groups:Hey! Say! JUMP ,KAT-TUN, NEWS, Arashi, Kanjani8
Favorite Johnny's Junior Groups:Kis-My-Ft2 (STILL UNSURE ABOUT THE STATUS BUT I DO LIE NYC boys well YC boys!!!hehe)
Favorite Hey! Say! JUMP Member:Ryosuke Yamada/山田涼介 and then Kota Yabu/藪宏太
Favorite KAT-TUN Member:Tatsuya Ueda/上田竜也 and then 2nd Jin Akanishi/赤西仁
Favorite NEWS Member:Shigeaki Kato/加藤茂亮 and then Tomohisa Yamashita/山下智久
Talent: Drawing Anime/Manga...used to be dancing like pop and stuff!
I actually knew about HSJ KAT-TUN and that but i wasn't a fan i just listened to a few off their songs. I Love To Draw Manga!!! I got into japanese stuff when I saw my 2nd favorite anime Naruto on TV.

Began researching JPop and then found NEWS(November 2008)-->Hey! Say! JUMP(January/February 2009)-->KAT-TUN(February/March 2009)-->Arashi(May 2009)
ALL JAPANESE!!!!!!!Culture, I self teach Japanese but it's only basic greetings atm still yet i can say my age, name and short phases and know words like tantei->detective except i know alot more than just tantei!

No comments:

Post a Comment