Thursday 11 February 2010

Oh So Happy!

I may be biased about Ryosuke Yamada of Hey! Say! JUMP often but i'm really glad about the new PV preview that I found this morning. It's the official SHORT version that's nearly 2 minutes which I find decent and am glad about the amount of other members we see.


Since I find Hidarime Tantei EYE extremlely enjoyable and am sooo happy about the next episode which is episode 4: the guest is Shintaro Morimoto who i'm looking forward to see him. He's cute and innocent. Ryutaro is too!!!


I am soo dying to see this next episode it looks like i''ll be interesting and a bit of a shock considering it's only episode 4 out of 9 (I may be wrong about the amount of episodes but on the website under Story/ストーリー)it looks like 9 episodes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment